On November 19, 2005 the Migreurop network was formally constituted as an
«association» regarding French law.
The Board of Directors is composed of 12 associations and of 4 individual members. The following members were elected by the General Assembly of May the 14th 2017:
- AMDH (Morocco)
- AMDH (Mauritania)
- ANAFE (France)
- ARACEM (Mali)
- ARCI (Italy)
- Barbed Wire Britain (United Kingdom)
- CIRE (Belgium)
- CNCD 11.11.11 (Belgium)
- FASTI (France)
- GISTI (France)
- La Cimade (France)
Individual members: Elsa Tyszler, Filippo Furri, Olivier Clochard and Yasmine Flitti.
The Steering Committee elected by the Board, on May the 15th 2017, is composed as follows:
- Emmanuel Blanchard, GISTI (France), President
- Amadou Mbow, AMDH Mauritanie (Mauritania), Vice-president
- Yasmine Flitti, Tresurer
- Francis Lecomte, FASTI (France), Secretary
- Carmen Cordaro, ARCI (Italy), Cross-functional position
If you are interested in joining the Migreurop network as an association
or as an individual member, please send your application to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message will be transmitted to the Board.